Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 26, 2006

Visitors

We have more animals than people in our house right now. Carrie brought her two kitties to NOLA to stay here for awhile, these are Liza's sisters...from the same litter. It meant nothing however to any of them last night when I said "but you shared a womb together" there was almost a kitty smack down. They will be fine soon. Here are some visuals:


Roo the pissed off white one, who says "don't touch me or I will cut you!"
The parrot outside my window (cuz I can't figure out how to put the pics in any certain order) the parrot knows he is safe...
Lil Liza Jane who really hates having her picture taken just as much as I do, but you can tell she is trying to figure how to get the parrot.
Maxwell, my roomies kitty who is no doubt thinking "I now have a harem of girl kitties, I rule this household with my iron paw and gut of steel"
And Nola, who is most likely thinking I will never ever EVER get out from under this bed....they can't make me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Connor will be in kitty heaven if they are all still there next month!

So are all the parrots back or just a few? I know they are annoying, but I guess its a good sign that they are coming back.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

LOL! That picture of Liza is great. She looks so much like my Jazzy..same white locket of hair on her neck too. A house full of cats...let the battle for power begin. ;)

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home