Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bus Etiquette 101

Just some observations from a daily bus rider

  • Don't wear so much perfume that it clouds up the whole bus. Most people probably don't like the scent you chose, and could possibly be allergic to it. Overpowering scents give me a raging headache, and let me tell you a raging headache first thing in the morning makes me a real sweetie all day. Also bathing is a HUGE plus.
  • You don't need to SIT on the person you sit next too. Seriously now. I know I am a big girl but I am not taking up both seats.....pay attention...sit on your side.
  • When boarding the bus, make sure that there is no one getting off the bus....especially when the bus is packed to the gills and here you come tromping on up the stairs, blocking the already crowded aisle. Most usually you are forced to get back off the bus to let those getting off, off. Also if its not crowded and you see several people getting off the bus? There is NO need to stand right in the door and try to squeeze past those getting off. The bus isn't gonna leave your ass.
  • Talking loudly on your cell phone. Really....not everyone wants to hear you make your dinner plans.

Guess who is bitter about riding the bus and really really wished that the 9 month old car problem was solved already. Seriously. Just send me the damn title to the car so I can finally get it registared and repaired. Is that asking too much???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate rude people! Some lady in my building wears a shitload of perfume too. Every day when she comes in the god awful scent lingers for hours, even with the windows open!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh- I hate the perfume thing too! I can barely walk quickly through the perfume dept at Macy's without getting a headache...and forget about bath and bodyworks!
-kristy

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home