Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weird Time Warp

I feel like its October. Really. Is that weird? It has been raining pretty much constantly for the past 2 days. Thunderstorms, lightning, downpours. Its been dark dreary days. Its not as hot and humid has it has been the past few weeks. I was on the bus today on my way home and couldn't wait to get home and put on my sweats and curl up with a blanket and book. So that is what I did. I also feel like its midnight because I feel it has been dark for so long. Weirdness

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, suck it up Seattle girl! I thought you could handle this sort of weather! ha ha, just kidding. It's gotta be a nice break from the humidity though- but those storms and possible blackouts are just too scary. you have your flashlights and batteries ready, right?
it was 111 degrees here in chico today- 112 yesterday....craziness.
-kristy

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great, I can get that weather at home! I'm coming down there for sun, heat and humidity!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home