Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Steppin Up.

We are gonna do some Wrecking this evening. Mr. and Ms. Megan have already been doing Thursday evenings at this house. Tonight I am gonna go and help and Kristen is even talking about coming as well. August 29th is right around the corner ya’ll and it’s a scary thought. I obsessively check the hurricane center everyday. I am not the only one. We talk about it at work a lot.

I have been spending the past week or so finally uploading my cds to my computer. So far all I have finished? Are the CDs lying in piles around my room. All the rest of the cds are in the big cd wallets that hold like 200 per…and I have 2 of those. I finally started on one of the wallets last night. But I will be able to listen to all my music whenever I want now…that is a good thing. I don’t know why it took me this long, I have had the computer for almost a year now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home