Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do You Know What Today Is???

Today is the beginning of MY month. It’s my Birthday Month!! It is going to be a rocking month too. The following goodies are planned in the next month

-Tomorrow Lisa and Mike come to town.
-Thursday there is a Japanese documentary team in town to do a piece on AWK
-Friday is the Pub Crawl on Frenchmen Street
-Saturday its Wrecking, Satchmo Fest and a BBQ at my place. Of course it is the fantastic Kristy K’s Birthday as well!! (I doubt I am going to Satchmo Fest though….wrecking takes precedence) Saturday also happens to by my 2 year mark on living in New Orleans.
-Sunday actually attend Satchmo Fest
-Next Saturday it is a Better Than Ezra show at the CAC
-The following Friday it’s my Bonerama Birthday show. M-n-M must have known when I said something about the show in July being my birthday show that he better get one planned just a bit closer. At least that is what I am choosing to believe.
-That Monday it’s my Birthday. As of right now….no big plans. Will most likely go to Papa Grows Funk at the Maple Leaf that night and cry into my beers that I am not in Brazil with the Bone Boys.
-Tuesday after? I have the day off.
-Then we come up to the year anniversary of Katrina. I don’t know what I am doing. There is a lot planned here in the city.

That is just the things I KNOW are going to happen. I don’t know what else can happen…you never can tell right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, um, sorry- it's MY birthday month!


ok, ok, I'll share it with you.
:)
-kristy

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home