Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So Excited….and I just can’t hide it….

I woke up thinking it was Thursday. To my dismay, I realized I still had to get through today. A Wednesday, however, this Wednesday is a payday. Do the happy dance with me ya’ll. Not only that but the crazies get here today!! I can’t wait. It will be a load of fun. I can’t wait to have a Pimm’s Cup and if they go without me? I will kick some serious ass. Most likely just the Chip Licker’s cuz that will be fun. I may just do it for the fun of it.

At some point in the next 4 days I need to go shopping for the BBQ. When? I have noooo freaking idea!! But it will happen.

I am also still eyeballing TS Chris. It is getting more organized, and is suppose to be a hurricane by tonight or early tomorrow morning. I have looked at two different tracking maps of this storm, and it could just go about anywhere. I was talking to a co-worker and she said that it almost starting to look like a Katrina. Of course we are all a bit punchy right now. Who could blame us?? Last year at this time? No one really paid attention to Tropical Storms as they moved into the Gulf…..what a difference a year makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home