Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A few quick things

  • Who is going to be shocked by this? I STILL have not received my title to the car. They sent it certified mail. My address has been verified with the TX legal aid several times. They are the only people that I can not get mail from. Does anyone else have that going on? Mail service has been pretty good here as of late....
  • Our water/entergy issues are pretty much resolved. We went from the $3000.00 water bill to a $400 and the entergy is around $500.
  • With the above mentioned bills, and my wisdom teeth coming out on Friday and that costing a fortune guess who will be eating ramen and peanut butter for the rest of their natural life?
  • I am going to have a call going out to anyone who reads this in NOLA. Someone is putting together a great thing, and needs help. Once I get my thoughts organized on that, I will put out the call, I know Lisa will be as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
  • French Quarter Fest finally put up their schedule and I am finally happy. It is going to be another great fest!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have dental in your insurance?? Good luck! I say it now because this week is/going to be insane between work and Scott's aunt/uncle visiting! Yay for the bills...much better. Boo for the car! Lisa

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home