Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mush-Mush!

I think it is Wednesday. It is right? My brain and body is telling me it is Thursday however. We, like many others have a short work week. Due to Good Friday, we have it off. I apparently on the other hand, thought that it was Friday last night, so I went to the Leaf and saw Rebirth play their standing Tuesday night gig. In the few years I have lived here? That was the first time I saw them play at the Leaf. I didn't make it through the first set, but I did hear a few tunes, saw some friends. Most suprised to see us out on a "school night"

Tonight is the start of the Wednesday in the Square concert series. I am looking forward to once again volunteering at the beer booth. And of course drinking some of that fine cold Abita beer!! You know it is spring when the concert series begins!! Bring on the music!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home