Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope that no matter what you celebrate, or don't celebrate that it is good day. I am laying in bed right now, just having had a large breakfast that my housemate and her parents made before going to church. I am exhuasted, it was a long great night of music. Bonerama played at the Maple Leaf in the first time in what seems to be forever. It was an interesting night overall. The music wasn't the normal "Bonerama" but there were a ton of musicians sitting in. I am going to rest up before the craziness of the springime in NOLA. Even though it is FREEZING COLD and we had to turn the heat back on. There was sleet several times yesterday.....yeah spring my ass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy discount candy Monday to yoU! It's my favorite day of the year. Easter candy 75% off! and b/c I don't have kids to worry about and either do you we can go get as much candy as we want and not share it :)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was snowing here yesteday. It was colder on easter than it was on christmas. This sucks. Hope it warms up before I get down there NEXT WEEK!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home