Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Don't feel like postin..postin...

I really have nothing to say right now, can't post at work anymore since they have blocked items. Instead here are some photos that were taken back at the beganning of March. I really liked how they turned out. Taken without a flash, camera sitting on the bar. I couldn't tell you what band was playing in the other room, we sat up front by the door, playing the photo hunt game that they had up there.



My fav bartendar, Jeff taking a rare Friday night breather behind the bar
Few people chilling out waiting for a cold one:
Neon Lights outside: Maple Leaf is open
We ruled at photohunt:
Tin covered ceiling at the Leaf. I love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home