Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 02, 2007

Starting it out right


My sockets are finally feeling better. So much better that I am able to eat solid food a bit better now. This is a good thing. I don't have to feel like I am gumming my food anyore. This month has definetly started out a good foot. I had a fantastic weekend just FILLED will fantastic music. Also spending time with some good friends, some friends I haven't seen in awhile, and new friends. Friday night we saw thePaul Sanchez. Sitting in with him was Susan Cowsill also got up and sang a few songs. Good times were had by all.

I know this month is going to FLY by there is SO.MUCH. going on. This week Kristen's parents are visiting. The music that is happening this weekend is out of control (New Orleans Nightcrawlers, Bonerama, Paul Sanchez) the following weekend it is all about French Quarter Fest, the week after that some dear friends get married, a bunch of friends will be in town, and it is Bonerama's cd release party, the next two weekends after that it is Jazz Fest. It will make for the waiting for my niece's arrival so much easier. For me at least. ;) I really don't think my sister will agree with that. Also at this point I am waiting anxiously to hear when baby Perrine is going to make his appearance. I am thinking today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home