Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spoke too Soon

One day I will learn not to say things too soon. This is going to be a lesson for me. Things kinda went downhill yesterday. Not so much that it is going to be hard to climb back up, but enough to put a damper on my good mood. Now I just have to shake this funk. I was hoping the weather could help, some nice sunshine, the warmth. However it is overcast right now. Overcast and warm.

I have also decided to sell my car. Seriously. I can not afford to put it in working order, nor can I afford upkeep, insurance, and everything else. I am going to sell it for scrape or if anyone wants to work on it themselves. I will obviously lose money on it, but at this point? It is going to be in my best interest to do this. I really want to have a car, to have freedom to go places when I want and not depend on other people, but right now that is not an option. Anyone want to buy a big hunk of metal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home