Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, June 08, 2007

Time Waster

Snagged this off of Miss Zoot's site....and I thought, why not?

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago....I was fresh from College, I believe I had just moved to Seattle and was looking for jobs anywhere....I ended up working at a bookstore and found a few stage management gigs...both I ended up staying with until I left Seattle.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I had just gotten hired full time by the company I had been temping at since returning to NOLA, I was worrying about the same things, as it approches my birthday I go through the same thing.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Doritos
2.Cheese
3.Grapes
4.Peanuts
5.Chocolate

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1.Pay off debts
2.Give money to Parents and Sister
3.Buy a house
4.Buy a car
5.Travel

Five bad habits:
1. drinking too much soda
2.eating too much
3.watching TV too much
4. spending money I don't have
5.vodka

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. bikini
2.jelly shoes
3.skis
4.bikini
5.skinny jeans

Five Favorite Toys
1. ipod
2.laptop~when it works
3.camera
4.Tivo
5.laser toy for my cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home