Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 30, 2007

Bail

I am sitting here counting down the hours until work is done. (come on we all do it don't deny it) Since the Mulvey's will be hitting town around the time I get off work, I was/am considering just hanging out in the Quarter until their official arrival. I just looked down at my shirt (all black) and realized that there are grease stains all over it, left over fried chicken made it to my shirt it looks like. I pointed it out to a few co-workers and they said I would blend in the Quarter that way. They are probably right. I thought about going home and changing, but naw. To much hassle. Of course, it totally wouldn't suprise me if I got a call in the next couple hours from Connor saying he needs bail money for his parents. Something about a 4 state beer run. So I would want to look my best for the other convicts who may see me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home