Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today is the day


I had been hoping to get some rest last night. I knew it was going to be tough since I was selling Merch for Paul Sanchez, Shamarr Allen, Ivan Neville, and Sonia Tetlow at the Wednesday at the Park concert. However it ends by 7-7:30ish. An early night. It doesn't happen that way. I ended up going out and hanging out with a friend. It still didn't end up being a really late night, but still I am dragging a bit right now.

I need to be alert and wake this afternoon however. I am going to be on the radio at 4. Listen to hear me make a fool out of myself!! It will be fun and exciting!! www.wwoz.org After I am done with that it is off to d.b.a for Paul's set and then the Tin Men's. Good thing I love music!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck....Aubrey has an appt. around then so we will miss it. :(

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home