Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Elvira

I dyed my hair black on Friday night. I haven't had this color since oh I don't know...high school. I had been doing my hair in a lighter brown, or with reds. Lately it hadn't been looking that great, I am pretty sure there were three different colors in there. My natural color (dark brown) at the roots and a good 2 inches or more of that, the red from the last time and then this weird red/blond/brown combo on the ends where it was just dead and gross. So black seemed to be the most logical choice to me. It covered it all up. I actually really like it right now. Tonight I am getting it cut for the first time since April and am looking forward to it. The lady that cuts my hair was the only person to really notice the color on Friday night. First words out of her mouth were "when did you color your hair???" It is a nice change......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home