Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, October 15, 2007

Don't know where to Start!!


I have been on this crazy train and feel like I barely have time to breath. It has been so much fun, and there is still so much more fun to be had. I think I get to slow down and breath a bit next Monday and Tuesday.

Being on the radio the first night was a bit nerve racking, however Dean was fantastic and he made it easy to talk to him. It is odd to think about how many people could be listening to you at that moment not only in NOLA but across the nation, make that around the world. So I tend not to think about that. I just talk to Dean and to the few people that I know are listening. A few people, including my parents didn't think it was me. Apparently I sound much different and more "professional" or some crap like that. Some people thought it would be fun to make fun of me via text message. *coughmullinscough* While my friend Rick thought it would be nice to come by to say hi and maybe talk about his gig that night. Too bad the security guard had a stick up her butt and wouldn't let him up. Tonight it is my last shift at the station. On the air at least. I will still be going in to help out with the music library and whatever else Freddy has me doing. 4-7 CST if you want to hear me. www.wwoz.org

Bonerama had a great night Friday night at the Maple Leaf. The crowd was a bit smaller, and there were some new faces. I even met a girl from St. Louis. She had missed them there and all her friends had told her she had better come and see them here. So she did. The staff was glad to have the Bones in the house as well. I love it when they play there. Wednesday should be a ton of fun at the Wednesday at the Square series. Beatin Path opens up!! Yeah it is going to be a rockin good time...come out if you are here in town!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about texting you...did you get the pic of Aubrey???

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home