Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Let the Countdown Begin

Kristen and I have decided to participate in the Mardi Gras Marathon on Feb 24th, 2008. By placing this information here, I am hoping it will force me to continue and to actually make it to the marathon and to complete it. We will either be doing the 5k, running the whole time or the half marathon in a run/walk manner. We will figure that out after a few weeks training. We started training last night. We did 1.7 miles in a run/walk combo. I frickin hurt today. I think I am too old for this....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooo! Thats awesome Stacey! You two need to push each other! I wish I could join you! Hmmm, that might be another excuse to come down there next year......

8:53 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

That great Stacey! You can do it!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lettie B. said...

how fun! if you need good training tips, runner's world's website has great info for 5ks - marathons. Good luck!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home