Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, November 03, 2007

This Side of a Saturday Morning.

I don't think I have been this awake on a Saturday in a long time. Last night I took some tylenol PM around 6:30. I woke up around midnight, then again at 6:30 then again at 7:30. I remember thinking at 6:30 AM that some people are probably just leaving the Maple Leaf. Some people are probably still sitting at Snake and Jakes. That is just the kind of town NOLA is. It never ends. The sleep seems to have done me some good. I am feeling a whole lot better, still not 100% but better. So far it seems to be an okay morning, a kitty curled up next to me and catching up on Tivo (Days of Our Lives thank you very much). The only sad part was the pancakes I made. When we moved we got rid of the griddle because it was so old. The pan I used didn't work so hot, well it was hot almost too hot. Then I discovered that someone used the last of my syrup and didn't tell me. Oh well. If that is all that goes wrong today? I think I can handle the day. I am going to go take a little nap now......finishing up laundry and then finally hang up pictures in my room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I've been really tired lately too and was surprised to see that it was nearly 11 am when I woke up this morning. I haven't slept that late in forever!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home