Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What the?

So I have noticed something is wrong with my blog and I have no clue how to fix it. Or even if I have to. I don't even know if anyone is seeing my blogs because you have to scroll all the way down. Not that a lot of people even read it to begin with, but still. Does anyone know how to fix that? or is it just on my computer and it really isn't a problem? Bueller? Bueller??

I am actively working on my new blog space. It has been done forever but there are still a few things that need to be done. Once I figure out how to do that? I will make it go live. It is really pretty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't notice anything different?

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to scroll down...L

10:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just checked how your blog looks in IE.. and its all screwed up because IE SUCKS! You need to use firefox as a browser and chuck IE...

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's wrong. I looked at it in both Firefox and IE7 and it looks fine.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I only see the problem in Internet Explorer. Looks like maybe a table size in the template could be making it screwy. But if you haven't touched it, then it is kind of weird it started to mess up on it's own. IE sucks anways, like Lisa says. Just switch your blog. :P

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home