Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Everything is almost in place

I ate two pieces of king cake yesterday. TWO! From two different places, brought in by two different vendors, two different flavors. One was a bavarian cream filled one, the other was plain. It did have a heavier frosting however. I am completly lame and failed to notice the bakery for either one.

I am looking forward to having more later this weekend as I wait for the KDV to roll. I love this Krewe. We always get a spot on Frenchmen and enjoy the, well I guess the sites. I love the satire this parade has.

Later on today, around 11 Orpheus will finally be having a press conference and annoucing their Celeb monarch and the what not. Hopefully they can top Kevin Costner. I know they can top Hulk Hogan. Actually no, I don't know that. My prediction is it will be someone like the head coach of LSU.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

This will be my first "adult" Mardi Gras in 12 years. My son is going to Disney with my brother so I get to hit the Quarter this year!

I love the Wank parades and the truck parades in Metairie, but I'm SO ready for some debauchery.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the press release on Nola.com. Salt-N-Pepa! And more!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home