Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 10, 2008

De-Lurk Time

So apparently I have had my head reeling around in the Bonerama/OK Go/I am still sick (boohoo poor me) madness and I didn't realize that it was National De-lurk week. I found out by reading both Nanette's and Pam's blogs so thank you ladies!! If you read here and don't comment, take a moment and say HI! Especially if you have a blog. I love reading blogs. If you don't have a blog, but read this it is definetly okay to still leave a comment. If you have commented before, why doncha say hi anyway?


Like I said this has been going on all week and I am just now finding out. So there is a day and a half to come on out and say HEY!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through your comment at Nolanotes. I've got a New Orleans-themed blog there (nolanotes.com/pete/), and after a long hiatus I'm back to posting again. More Mardi Gras stuff to come, and there's even some homework assignments readers shouldn't mind doing. Glad to see you have the music scene covered—I've been out of it for a while now!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

blah blah, you know me already...see you in 3 WEEKS!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipes! I didn't know it was de-lurk week!

So, here's saying "Hey"!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I just came across you blog today and enjoyed reading it so I wanted to say hi. I didn't realize Mardi Gras season started so early!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

you know me too...but I wanted to say hey!...and I hope you feel better real soon. Have fun at the Bone/OK Go show if you go!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Hi. I am really thinking of going to Maple Leaf since you seem to have so much fun there. Is Friday or Saturday a better night to go?

7:36 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Hey Vee, I am gonna post this on your blog as well. It really depends on who is playing at the Leaf. Okay that is a LIE. I usually am there both Fridays and Saturdays. Especially since I live so close. Tonight I won't be there until LATE since I am selling merch for Bonerama at Tipitinas. Tomorrow night will also be late since I will be going to see Paul Sanchez at Carrollton Station. I usually enjoy Fridays the best. Let me know when you will be there!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Discovered your blog a few months ago and started reading it. I live in Florida, but love everything about New Orleans and I really enjoy reading about your adventures there. Great Blog!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool delurkers...

Yeah I read and don't always comment. It's usually at work I'm reading and don't have time. :(

Or late. Or Aubrey is waking up...
:)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home