Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!!!!


I am so ready for 2008, I know it will be a great year. I can feel it in my bones. Speaking of bones...don't forget to watch the Sugar Bowl tomorrow. Even if you are not a football fan, watch the beginning of the show as my boys Bonerama are playing the National Anthem!! The game airs on FOX, and I do believe it starts at around 7:30 EST. Granted it will just be a small taste of what they do, but you will be able to see how wonderfully talented the boys just are.

I am not making any resolutions.....just to be healthier and happier and be a better person overall.

Have a safe and wonderful ringing in to the New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home