Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mardi Gras Season!!!

It is HERE!! I just ate my first piece of King Cake. However Rouses needs to hid the damn baby!! It was just hanging out in the middle, so not the point. I do realize that there is that choking factor that needs to be considered but most people down here do know about the baby!

Last night just a little after midnight busted out with "Mardi Gras Mambo" and a few other Mardi Gras tunes. Those that know me, know that I will now be singing "Mardi Gras Mambo" for the next month or so. I can't ever get that song out of my head!!

Tonight there is a small parade, however I don't believe I will be going this year. We have some friends down the street who are having a party, then they have a gig at the Maple Leaf so we will be partaking in that for a bit!!

Happy Mardi Gras Ya'll!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

yahoo!!! Mardi Gras!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Happy Mardi Gras to you, too!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home