Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Weather = Still Sick

I am not running a fever, but am so run down and still fighting sinus issues and a cough that I am running out of options here. I maybe doing to many things, maybe not staying home when I was doing really bad, but coming to work because there were no more vacation/sick days (one in the same here), and not just having time to heal properly? I know a HUGE part of it is the weather. Last week we were having 30 deg weather at night and now it is in the 50s at night. Daytime? That went from like 40s to, well today is suppose to be 75. You go from being bundled up to stripping down. It is confusing to ones body. And all this body is craving is sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. I had a friend drop by some chinese herbs last night so I am going to give them a shot. I take 10 of these little black bb type looking pills four times a day for 3 days then go down to 8 a day until the pills are gone. Hopefully they will kick in and work because it is getting to be a busy time for me and I don't have the time to feel this crummy. I just want to go home and curl up in bed and not be seen for a long time. I think one of the problems is one day I will start to feel normal and then do more than I should really be doing, tire myself out and then it starts again. I just realized how scattered this is...so I am going to stop now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

two things that were suggested to me to try when I was sick- mucinex to dry you out- just make sure to drink lots and lots of water. And a nettie pot for the sinus problems. Everyone I know swears by them and says they make their allergies/sinus problems nonexistant...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

the temps have been scattered crazy here too. One day it's in the 70s and the next it's in the 30s

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home