Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Good Start to 2008

It has been a nice start to the new year so far. I don't even know where to start. I actually had New Years Eve off so I enjoyed that day fully. Reading a bit, watching some TV, a little gardening, a trip to the grocery store, a visit with some friends. It was a rather full day. I wasn't really sure if I was going to make it to midnight however, but I did. And beyond. Of course the New Year was rung in at the place where everyone knows my name...the Maple Leaf. It wasn't a crazy big crowd, and overall the evening was quite mellow. I drank WAY more than normal and apparently was amusing to quite a few people.

Yesterday consisted of sleeping, and preparing some veggie chili for the evenings festivities. We had a few friends over to watch the Sugar Bowl. In reality it was for us to just watch the National Anthem, performed by my Boys. They did so well and I am so proud of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home