Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 28, 2007

Last Friday....

I am back at work today. Other than the cough, the stuffy nose and the spins I am feeling better. I think the spins are on account of I kept waking myself up coughing last night. While I got a lot of sleep yesterday, it was an interuppted sleep. I will take it however. I will embrace it, because at least I got it. The following is pics of the awesomeness of the birthday bash.


The boys on stage at the Howlin Wolf. I cut part of Steve out so I could get Bert in. Some sacrifices have to be made.
Two of my most favorite musicians in town. Birthday Boy Mark Mullins and Mr. Leroy Jones. I am proud to call them both friends.
The other birthday boy of the night, musicial Icon George Porter Jr. Seriously, the man is 60, and is still going strong. Everyone loves him.
Phil, the man behind the scene for Bonerama. Is he an angel??? Is Katja the devil on his shoulder??
One of my most favorite people in the world. Tom. He has somehow been convinced he needs to help out Phil and drives Bonerama from town to town. I was so happy to see him the other night. He rocks. Even if he is a bit confused. I mean a Yankee fan?? He lives in Boston!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

I am vicariously living the city through you at this point. My son is finally at the age where I can think about hitting the music scene and down home bars again. I can't wait.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home