Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 17, 2005

Friday ended up being a weird reconnection with people in Seattle. I had talked to Kristina for a bit as stated in my last post. Later on Friday as Carrie and I were at the mall doing a bit of shopping, my cell rang. It was my gay boyfriend Michael!!! I hadn't heard much from him either since leaving. I think I made a few people mad when I left. LOL Its nice to know they didn't want me to leave. Carrie didn't know what to think of the conversation that involved a TON of laughing, quoting lines from "Strangers with Candy" and other various "maybe I shouldn't be saying this so loud in the middle of a store" items, I do miss him and have almost convinced him to come here for my Birthday. I am not holding my breath, but will keep bugging him. He wants me to go to Seattle for his birthday....he is having a costume party. 80s new wave. Now that would be a sight to see. I know he really just wants to dress up like Jem and the Holograms. Then later that night, as I was watching the final season of "Strangers with Candy" I got a text message from my friend Summer, who I swore fell off the face of the earth! Its always nice to reconnect. *side note* I left my phone at home this morning....forgot to pick it up off the nightstand. ugh. I had a fun time on Saturday getting to hang out with the Cowboy Mouth folks at Carrollton Station. Got to talk to Mary a bit, I am sad that she isn't going to be with the band anymore. I understand why she is leaving, but its not going to be the same. I mentioned that Donna was going to be staying with me, and Mary figured that she would be. I then told her about the gathering I am having at my house on the 5th and she said, "email me the info, I will try to drop in" :) :) I then got to meet Sonia who is taking Mary's place, she said she will be looking for all of us at the CM show on Lundi Gras, and she expects us to be in our ball gowns. She said she would pull us up on stage. LOL I doubt I will be in my ball gown. Although it will be a mad dash to get ready and head over there. I may not get to see CM though, depending on what time they go on....I don't want to miss any of Bonerama...and I have a feeling they will be hitting the stage first at the Ball. At least the Howlin Wolf is close to the convention center....maybe I will be in my gown. Speaking of Bonerama, I am excited to say that I get to catch them twice on Friday!! I know the sets will be short, but it should still be some funky music! However, I won't be able to "see" them much at Tips since I will be selling merch. I think. I guess I will have to check with Mullins again....we kinda left it up in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home