Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The new roomie is moving out for sure this time I guess its actually gonna be okay. Liz mentioned the first day she was back that he was "peculiar" but that she could handle that and have someone there paying the rent. Last night when she came to tell me that he was for sure moving out, she made the comment "he sure is needy" So I am glad I am not the only one who thought this. He gave me a hard time last night for eating a Lean Cuisine. "you need to eat real food, things you cook with your own two hands" you know what??? BITE ME. I was hungry when I got home....and this is easier to make when your hungry and its just you your feeding. I don't know if he thought that because Liz cooked a big dinner the night before and offered him some, I was gonna do the same thing. Hell no. She took him to the grocery store on Tuesday and as far as I can tell...he didn't really buy anything. So...I guess its a good thing he is going. I am just going to hope and pray that we find someone in the next 2 weeks that we can rely on. That would be awesome. I do have a small option....but I would be leaving Liz alone and I just can't do that to her. Besides I love my house.....I am not sure I want to leave it just yet....I am going to need to decide if I am moving or staying in May.
I did spend most of last night talking to Vanessa, my best friend from HS. I haven't talked to her since her Vegas Birthday trip....the one where I didn't have that much fun. I was happy to find out that she is back at work after her 3 month mental break...she is off the antidepressants (which was part of the not a fun time in Vegas) and she finally told her parents everything that is going on in her life....I think things are actually improving for her and I am happy for that. Now if she could get out the Jerry Springer-inspired relationship, everything would be that much better.
I am going to focus on now everyone coming out for Mardi Gras and the good time we are going to have!!!! :) :) Now if I could just find something to wear for the St. Anne Parade.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home