Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I hurt my kitties feelings last night. I didn't mean too but dang was she moody. It was just about bed time, and I was lying in bed trying to get myself up to go turn off the big light. Liza jumped up on the bed and was in a playful mood, chasing everything she could. I have a few stuffed animals on the bed (leave me alone, I am a single women who needs something to snuggle) one has a tag still on it, and she was playing with that. I noticed it was one of the bears. The bears make noise. One is a Monty bear, Monty being the mascot for University of Montana (and Capitol One's mascot of the year for the second time) You squeeze the noise box in his hand and he plays the fight song. I couldn't resist, I squeezed. Liza stops chasing the tag and just stares. She then starts walking around the bear trying to find out where the sound is coming from. I squeezed the arm again. She starts meowing at it. Another bear lays close by. This one also makes noise. It is a build it bear I got one Christmas from my sister and brother in law. Its dressed in a tuxedo with a top hat and a cane. When its arm is squeezed my brother in laws voice comes out saying "My name is Harry Connick Jr and Stacey is my favorite stalker" Of course I had to squeeze that as well. She wasn't sure what all these noises were and was meowing at both the bears. I just started laughing, and laughing and laughing, the kind that makes your stomach hurt. She jumped off the bed and threw me a look over her shoulder and layed down with her back to me. Everytime I tried to say I was sorry, she would just meow over her shoulder. That made me laugh harder. She eventually forgave me and came up and snuggled until I fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home