Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Small dilemma this morning. Nothing huge, however I will be interested to know what, if anything has been done/said.

Last night I went to bed around 10. I closed my door with little Miss Liza safely tucked into my room, Rudy (the other cat in the house was outside) I fell asleep around 10:30 or so. When I fell asleep, I was the only one in the house. I woke up around 1:30 got up and used the restroom. I noticed at that point, that both of my roommates were home, as now their doors where closed. As I stumbled back to my room, in my half asleep, no glasses on daze, I noticed part way down the hall in front of Liz's bathroom, something laying on the floor. I thought "thats odd" and went back to sleep. (Where I proceeded to have a very nice dreaming starring Mr. Zach Braff of Scrubs, yummy). This morning I got up at my normal time of 6:45, and headed for the shower. Oddly enough, someone was up and in Liz's bathroom (could have been Liz could have been her "friend" Jen) no one is ever up when I get up. I noticed what was lying on the floor in front of her bathroom. It was a lovely pile of cat puke. Nice. It wasn't there when I went to bed, with Liza in my room. So it obviously came from Rudy, who in fact came in with one of my roommates when they got home. I have my morning timed down just right, so that I am out the door by 7:25 and catch the 7:29 streetcar. I was thrown off, by either Adrian or his girlfriend getting up early as well and going into the bathroom that Adrian and I share, and got in the shower. Luckily I had grabbed my makeup and was putting that on in my room when that happened. I have learned from the past, of someone getting up early when I wasn't expecting it, being stranded without makeup/and wet hair. So today, I was able to keep my "schedule" which didn't include picking up the kitty puke. Now I normally would have done it, even though I KNEW it wasn't my cat's. Part of me feels bad for not doing it, and Liz should have to do it at all, because neither cat is hers. I am hoping that Adrian saw it and did it....but I didn't have the time this morning to mess with it, even 5 mins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Adrian cleaned it up too! Hopefully the puke won't turn into a messy roommate argument - good luck!

8:55 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

It was cleaned up and not a word was said to me.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home