Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Do ya think....

That I will ever get bored of talking about or seeing Bonerama live? I honestly don't think so. They are playing tonight for this trombone convention thingy. There will be 800 people attending the conference. Give or take. Not too sure how many will be there tonight. A majority of the trombonist attending study/play classical music so it will be interesting to see how they take to the guys. Mark was sounding a little nervous last night, I am sure it will be fine with more than just "one or two new fans" as he was predicting. Phil is going to be in town, as long as his plane left on time so both him and I will be working the crowd, selling the merch. I am really looking forward to tonight, it should be fun and educational. Oh and the good news is Mark knew that the "big" birthday was 3 months away...without me reminding him. Lisa must have reminded him. ;)

On a completly different note, I did meet a very nice potential roomie. She would be able to move in, in July. And we may have someone for just June to July. Now to fill the other spot. Hopefully soon!! That is if she decides to move in. Fingers are still crossed on that one.

Liza's new bed is now a plastic, blue WalMart bag. My cat is weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight, sounds like it should be really interesting. Good luck on the roomie situation....

Glad Mark has the right date now,lol!!!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home