Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Looking Up?

I have hopefully 2 people coming to look at the place tonight. I am going to hope that at least one will take the place. Maybe both. One other person I talked to is going to have a friend come by as he doesn't live here yet. He is going to be doing his residency at Charity hospital. Adrian also has one person coming by. Not sure when she will come by, but she is also doing her residency here in NOLA. I could have 2 DRs as roomies. That would be interesting. Hopefully they will all come by early tonight. My friend Anna Lindvall that I talked about a few posts ago is here in town now and we are going to try to get together tonight. The trombone conference that she is in town for, starts tomorrow, so I know she will be busy for a few days. Luckily tomorrow night we will get to hang out together since Bonerama is playing an evening show for the conference. I am waiting to hear from Phil to see if he is coming to town. He thought he would be, but hadn't made a decision as of late last week. Mark had asked if I would possibly be available to help on Thursday as well, when they are teaching their clinic. That is if Phil didn't come up. I think I am going to ask for the morning off anyway. It is James' last week here and he isn't doing much right now, so he could totally sit up for the morning and cover the desk. That seems fair right? It totally does seem fair to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home