Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Time keeps on tickin....

I am sooooo freakin excited about tonight's show!!! I have changed into my "got bone" shirt, my bonerama necklace, and am now just sitting here waiting for the ole 5:00 work whistle to blow. Phil did make it so I am going up to his hotel to meet up with him, thten we are off. Why should I be so excited? besides the obvious reason of seeing Bonerama live? Its because my friend Anna is in town, and this will be her first time seeing them live (not counting yesterday's rehearsal cuz she didn't hear much of that) I soooo love introducing people to Bonerama's music, and its so much better when you see them live. Not that their CDs suck or anything, because they are live, but to be there and experience that music coming at you full blast. There is nothing like it.

2 minutes and counting.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on come on!! I want to hear about the show! give us an update!!!!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home