Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Katrina

I had a nice post all worked out in my head (we all do that...don't deny it) yet I felt I better comment on Katrina first. She is looking nasty, she has chased my roomies out of town, she is a big ole bully!! Did you notice I said chased the roomies? That's right, I am staying. I can't explain why, but I don't want to leave. I don't feel the NEED to leave, I am not stressed, or even scared. I know lots of people are thinking that I am silly, yet even stupid for not leaving. I just know I would be a lot more stressed trying to leave town, being worried about the house during the storm...just more....stressed. So I am going to ride it out. I know that worries some people...and I am sorry. Liza and I will be fine. I just know it.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You worry me. All the other NOLA bloggers I read are pulling out...be safe....

7:00 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

don't worry..it will be OKAY!! it will be.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a category 3 or 4 hurricane hits NOLA...it wont be ok...it will be complete devastation.....are you drinking already,lol?

I'm still hopeful that it veers away......

7:57 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

yup bottle of wine...GONE...gonna break into the roomies stash in minute..parents are cool with me staying.....

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's a subject that interests many; greek goddess athena regarding information on greek goddess athena

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mich. Court Affirms Ruling for Diddy
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hi -- first time I've been here -- great info, I'll definitely bookmark you! I have a diet food related site -- come and check it out if you get time.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Large erections are what we specialize in. Call us today for all your erectile dysfunctions.

www.adamsday.net
Rocking with the cock out since 1967.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol adam! You would make a great spammer....

7:05 AM  
Blogger Baltimore_Yeti said...

You will be in me and my family prayers. Stay safe and remember if someone has to rescue you. It is there life you will be placing in danger along with your owns!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ma Tiny said...

you should go if you think it's at all safe to do so.

look at the maps.

everyone is hoping and praying for louisiana. please go north.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone reading this, Stacey did get out early Sunday afternoon and was headed towards Austin. Thanks for your concern, I'm sure it will mean alot to her when she is able to check in.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home