Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday.

I shouldn't care about Monday's right now should I? No. 3 weeks without work, without being at home. Its kinda starting to take its toll. I have not been by myself in 3 weeks. For someone who is fiercely independent that is very very hard. I do hang out in the bedroom, but to be social all the time is hard. I don't know its hard to explain. I would love to be able to just be with myself (not that way you sickos) ;) for a few hours.

I have been down the past fews days, living out of a suitcase, or in my case duffel bag is hard. I don't know how some people do it. Don't get me wrong...I am very very appreciative for the place to stay. Dia and Randy have been fantastic. It just gets. I don't know.

I am ready for some fun. To try to forget for a few hours. That's not asking much is it? Cuz I haven't gotten to do that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so hard! everyone needs to have time and space to themselves.

but just look forward to WEDNESDAY! you're going to have the best time, hmmm, EVER!

kiki

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's so hard. My thoughts are with you each day.

But, Kiki's right - your FUN is just around the corner!!! You're going to see Kristy!! & a few special guys from home ;-) and party your booty off.

-Janice

5:46 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I have the opposite problem. I'm a social person, my job is talking with people all day long (students, co-workers). Staying at home alone is so boring to me and it's driving me mad.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home