Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, September 03, 2005


Pray

Or whatever it is you do...good mojo..send thoughts...voodoo rituals....I took the pic on the left from Lisa's website. Its so hard to believe that that was 2 weeks ago....today. It was at my birthday celebration at Donna's. My friend Elyse made me that crown. She took the pic of Lisa and I. Elyse and her husband Roger are missing right now. I am so sad. I met Roger and Elyse because of Bonerama. They are fans as well, and I would see them at all the shows.....we got to know each other that way. If you have ever gone to Jazz Fest, French Quarter Fest, Satchmo Fest or pretty much anywhere there was music and you saw the people dancing up a storm like they just don't care...and are actually GOOD at it? Chances are it was Elyse and Roger....I hope they are found soon. They lived close to me as well, in fact a block from the Maple Leaf..and from what I have heard that area is fairly dry, but damn those looters for making it not safe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that your friends are well and that you hear from them soon, stacey. i am so happy and relieved that you're ok but i'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this. love you!

kiki

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure they are just hanging out-hopefully they had enough food and water. did they have a computer?? did you check reconnect on msn?? my thoughts are with them-lisa

10:18 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'll add them to my prayers also and hope you hear from them soon.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home