Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, September 05, 2005

Good News day!

Roger and Elyse are safe and in NJ!!!! I got an email from her today. I had been so worried! She said that Roger's brother left the city this past Saturday and that at that point their house was fine!! They live fairly close to me.

Yesterday we went for some normalcy. Or at least tried. Dia and Randy had a party, one that had been planned before the storm hit. It was a very nice distraction for all. Lots of food and drink was consumed. I even got some much needed sleep. Slept from 1 AM until 11:30!! Today everyone feels as though they had been hit by a train.

My mom found a link for unemployment for people in the disaster area....so I am hoping to sign up for that. I couldn't find my way around on the site earlier today, gonna try again in a few.

One of the levee's is fixed. Its a step closer to me getting home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home