Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Too Cute

I got a call tonight from my aunt. In the back ground I could hear my cousin, the baby of the family "I want to talk to her!" My aunt eventually gave her the phone (she is 5) and the first thing she said to me was "Are you okay??" It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't seen her since she was maybe 2. I talked to both her and her older sister, and when I was talking to the older one, she said her sister wanted to talk to me again. "I can't remember what you look like!" I think that means I need to get my butt back up to Montana to visit. Both girls have said that they will give up their rooms for me. That's a HUGE honor you know! I ended up emailing them some pictures of Liza and myself and the youngest responded to the email (via my aunt) "my cousin is pretty" I love that kid. They also both think that Harry Connick Jr. is my boyfriend. We are letting them think that.

If you happened to miss it...Bonerama had a segment on CNN yesterday. They were taped during their Baltimore gig on Wed. night. Craig called me last night at about 5:20 cst and said that it had been moved up and was airing at 6:55 est. and would I mind posting about it. I did better. I tried to call everyone from connick.com in my phone. It was a nice spot. I was proud of them. It has been running on CNN headline news all evening now. Usually in the last 5 minutes of the hour. Its a slightly different version than the one last night. The clip should hopefully make it up on to the Bone website in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home