Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time for some fun.

I am going to Cali in less then a week. Gonna hang with Vanessa, my best friend since oh....7th grade. I will hopefully see my friend Mar and her hubby as well. I will also see Ms. Kaney. and these guys I happen to know....they are in this band. I think I have mentioned them a time or two before....Bonerama. They are awesome beyond awesome. At least I think so and I don't care what anyone else thinks. They will be on CNN tomorrow night (hopefully) around 10 pm EST on the Aaron Brown (?) segment. Rock on. I will see them in Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Diego. Nothing like hearing some funky music that reminds me of home, and then hopefully after coming back to TX, going home. I will be counting the days till the first Maple Leaf and Tipitina's gigs! It will be a lot sooner that I had originally thought!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

-kiki

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are going!!! That will be the best therapy for you and will get you even more ready to go home :-)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops - that was me above :-P
-Janice

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I can't wait.
Ithink it's funny how everyone calls me ms kaney now. I have a few students named kristy, and I STILL turn my head and say "what?" when people are talking to them. :P ahhh, to be a grown up.
-k

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home