Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wonderful Friends

I haven't felt much like blogging lately..I mean what can you say but the same ole things? But today has been a good day. Finally.

I may get to see the boy soon. A wonderful friend has offered me some of his frequent flier miles, in order for me to go and see him. That makes me happy.

The email I just got from my theater friends in Seattle, in which they held a bake sale for me at one of their work places. She included pics....and they are so so sweet. I mean really, the food looked AWESOME. Maybe I will post them...maybe I won't.

And I get to go to Target soon. Yes that excites me. ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Stacey, when will you let us know who your "Boy" is? I am so glad you finally landed one. Not that we care so much but reading your blog and knowing you and you still wont tell us. He must be a big black man. Just kidding! You must be happy you can now you can play the victim and get free stuff?
We miss you at the Theatre.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if we know the same Stacey. Surely, you must be joking, but it doesn't come across that way. I hope she takes your post with a grain of salt during this time when she is heartbroken about not being able to return home to New Orleans. (((Stacey)))

-JP

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Even I find that comment a bit crass. Just when Stacey said she was having a "good day. Finally"...well, there goes that!

:(

11:59 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Adam...I miss you!!!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home