Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Awake still

I don't always want to take tylenol PM to sleep. I hate that I have been crying everyday at least once. I never thought something like this could happen to me. And its not just me. Its millions of people. I am one of the VERY LUCKY ones. I know this. Maybe that's why I feel so terrible. Seeing these people that are helpless. They had no options. They don't deserve to die. Dia and I are talking about going down to Reunion Center to help out in anyway, serving food, donating...whatever. I think that may help. Or it will make me feel worse. I won't know till I try. Today at Wal-Mart, my fellow refugees and I were called survivors. It was very surreal. I am now gonna go find my kitty and get her to snuggle with me and hopefully fall asleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have tramadol i could send you-but use only short term. let me know!! good to have a sis that can get that for you!! :) and you are a survivor and i think donating time would make you feel better because then you can see what you have in a clearer light and you can cry with people that have been through the same. write me soon-lisa

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home