Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, September 02, 2005

TGIF?

When Dia and Randy said last night that today was Friday, I couldn't believe it. Its almost been a week since this all happened. It still kinda seems like it was yesterday, sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago. Today will be much easier than the past two. Since last night a couple more NOLA refugees came to Dia and Randy's to stay for a bit. Its nice having others around the house. *I can't believe its after 1. I didn't wake up till just after 11, thanks to some Tylenol PM* I am going to have to make a decision soon as to what I am going to do for the next few months. I am going to make it at the beginning of the week...I need to start doing something, so I don't go too stir crazy.

If you didn't see it already, Harry was on the Today show again this morning...I just watched the video link. Its a bit heartbreaking. Hopefully others will now see why I love this guy so much. Not only is he a talented musician...but well, he is a very giving guy. Not only to us fans, but he wants to do so much for the city right now and the people stuck there....he is amazing..and like Matt Lauer said...if he can't sing tonight at the concert (his voice is shot right now) then just him getting up to tell his story would be powerful. Plus he does do more than sing....he did really start as a piano player. And is an amazing one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home