Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Why Mark Mullins will one day rule the world.

  • Ribs w/bbq sauce, white shirt, no mess
  • The watch/compass
  • He too, will one day know all the words to "My Hump", "Hollerback Girl" and "Juicy"
  • For being cool about you know what.
  • Jay Leno loves him (or at least the band.) ;)
  • The Line, there isn't ONE.
  • for being the BEST big brother I never wanted
  • Is this enough ass kissing to make the "list" go away? :)

More to come on my trip to Cali to see my friends. I am sicker than a dog right now. Hopefully no one else gets it...but Kristy said she wasn't feeling good today. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True 'dat on the MM. he does rock.

I hope he liked our singing: owww oww oww owwwwww JUICAAAY! :D


ps-I still feel like crap.

I think I have West Nile.

-kk

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home