Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Can I get a Hell Yeah???

I had a hot shower this morning. I had a warm shower yesterday. I ran the dishwasher, twice. I had a home cooked meal, made on my own stove, twice yesterday. Breakfast and dinner. Life was pretty darn sweet yesterday. I loved the fact that when I got out of the shower, I could hear kids playing in the park across the street...it was a sweet sweet sound. Grace and I have been reveling in the small things that are happening around town. Her favorite moment yesterday was driving by a house totally decked out for Christmas. We drank lots of wine, and there was many great convos. Debbie and I share a love for musicals, and I think we started to bore Matt after awhile....we just kept talking about them and actors on Broadway. She is all about going to NYC to see Harry in the Pajama Game.

I get to go and see Rent tonight at 7:40, and am very very excited to see this on the big screen. Tomorrow, I get to sleep in, watch the parade, have a wonderful dinner and Roger and Elyse's and then go to the Bonerama show. Its going to be a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home