Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Counting down.....

To the end of the day. One of the things I love about this temp job I am working at is the hours...yes 7:30 AM is early, but when you get off work at 4??? It's kinda nice. I am ready to go home and collapse today, I went to Maple Leaf last night. It was a preventative measure of sorts, in hopes that I didn't get more phone calls in the early AM. I stayed for first set and then headed home. As I was leaving I was told "make sure the ringer on your phone is off!!" Great advice but I use my phone for my alarm clock.....I didnt get any calls. Then I realize that I can't go home to collapse. I need to go home to get the pieces from my toilet that need to be repaired, so when I go to Ace they know what I am talking about. I need to go to the bank and get money out as I have yet to receive my debit card or checks. Who knows what mail limbo that is in? I also need to go and pick up some different kitty litter. I had a very nice person offer to go pick me some up last week when I was waiting for the Entergy guy to show up, and what they brought back was okay at first...kinda....its that Tidy Cat for small spaces. It has this orangey scent that wafts through the air after the cats use the box. Now? It is the most ghastly smell...it makes me gag. I would almost rather smell the cat piss. Seriously, its that bad. Time to dispose of that litter. So lots of running around, and I will be able to get it done while its still fairly early, but the idea of just going home and napping is soooo appealing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home