Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wow

Its been a good Thanksgiving...although I am still having a hard time with the whole, "its the holidays" I still think its August....and the weather outside right now is horrendous. Its pouring rain, lots o wind and some lightning. I didn't see the boy on Thanksgiving as planned....he didn't make his flight. But he will be here tomorrow night!!! Late...but he will still be here. I am very excited. I had a great interview on Friday that may lead to a very, very, very good job and career change. I don't want to jinx it too much....so that is the extent of that.....I saw Spike Lee today too. cool. live moves on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of finger crossing for the job!!!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home