Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ready

I am ready to get on the plane tomorrow afternoon. Not that I have packed or anything yet, but just ready. I woke up thinking that it was going to be a better day. I have this icky sick feeling however, so its time to amp up the vitamin intake. I don't need to get sick right now!! dang it. then I spent 30 mins looking for my car keys....I ended up being 15 mins late for work. Drove to work with the sun shining right in my eyes (which actually that isn't that bad...cuz the sun is shining). But now I have a headache. Bitch much lately? OH I just realized.... it's Thursday! I am gonna switch the radio station in the office because my office mate should be in the shop most of the day, and its my favorite day on WWOZ!!! That will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home