Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Signs My Mind is Mush

  • I just answered the phone "Good Morning "insert name of company" Its 3:10 PM
  • This morning? I answered "Good Afternoon"
  • I thought for the longest time it was Thursday
  • Then I thought it was Friday
  • I keep writing down the wrong order #'s even though they are right in front of my face on the computer screen.
  • When paging someone, I dialed their ext, instead of the saying who I wanted...over the paging system. so all you heard was me pushing buttons

On a very good note, the luncheon at work was fantastically good....I got to have red velvet cake with it and I haven't had that in forever and ever. They gave me a christmas gift from "The Healing Garden" zzzztherapy/sleep well gift pack AND a turkey. That's right...I have a turkey. Guess I will have to make it and invite some people over...who wants to come on over for some turkey?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sure today was Thursday too. I even sent Connor to school in his regular uniform thinking it was a regular school day, when actually it was gym day, so Mike had to run him some gym clothes down to school.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home