Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So Its Christmas Time

I am having a hard time believing that Christmas is on Sunday. A mere 4 days away. My shopping is done, and hopefully today I will get my packages shipped out. I hope that they make it by Friday, but can't fault anyone but myself for not shipping them out sooner. My brain has become a big ole pile of mush. In a few minutes here at work, they are going to have a Christmas luncheon....people are in a festive mood, yet I can't quite get up my excitement level. Maybe it will happen when I get on the plane on Friday. I feel like I have alot to do before then however. Time has stood still yet again for me in the past week. Been walking through a haze. I think I may just say screw all the stuff I have to do today and go to a movie. However that will just mean more to do tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home